Location: Kaneohe, HI
CONTINUUM OF CARE
JOB DESCRIPTION: Residential Monitor
PROGRAM Specialized Residential Treatment Program (Kaneohe & Kailua- Oahu)
RESPONSIBLE TO: Residential Program Manager
Provides support, supervision, crisis intervention and life skills training to dual diagnosed adults in the residential recovery setting. Promotes the basic human rights, dignity, health and safety of the persons served.
Services provided by the Residential Monitor to the patient include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for assessing, evaluating, and monitoring of independent living skills (progress or lack of progress) to include but not limited to the following:
- Medication monitoring
- Personal hygiene
- Communication skills
- Safety, quality, and efficiency of performing daily individual skill building activities
- Meal preparations, safety, and cleanliness
- Monitoring patients on Special Diets and documenting if patient is adhering the Special Diet and reporting to the Primary Counselors
- Responsible for transporting patients to scheduled recovery outings.
- Facilitate and monitor patients’ leisure time
- Conduct monthly disaster drills and document the results.
- Report regularly to the Residential Program Manager
- Participates in instructing, and monitoring of recovery planned activities, i.e. AA/NA meetings, recreational outings, skill building activities.
Minimum High School Diploma
As assigned, all shifts available
Full time and part time hours available for evening shifts and weekends
Paid sick leave
Please send your resume to:
Jeanne Lemon (email@example.com) or Cindy Parker (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contact: Regine Souza, Poailani Inc.