University of Hawai‘i Legacy Path
Behind every brick is a story ~ share yours!
The University of Hawai‘i Legacy Path provides an opportunity to display your UH pride, express your gratitude, or honor someone you love or admire.
When you buy an inscribed brick on the UH Legacy Path, you establish a more permanent link to the rich history that is the University of Hawai‘i, and you help to pave the way for future generations to remember it. So show your UH pride or make a lasting tribute to a loved one today, and leave a legacy for tomorrow.
Legacy Walkway: $250, Legacy Gateway: $350, Legacy Circle: $500
Purchase Bricks Order by Mail
About the UH Legacy Path
- The Legacy Path is located at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa. It begins with the Dole Street Gateway and extends mauka toward Varney Circle.
- Special requests will be accommodated if possible.
- The full amount of your gift is tax deductible.
- Bricks will be installed once a year.
- Each rust-hued brick is approximately 4 1/2" x 9".
- Participation is open to all alumni, friends, family and other supporters of the UH System.
- Letters are etched and filled with epoxy.
- Inscriptions can be maximum of 3 lines, 16 characters per line. Spaces and punctuation are included in the character count.
For more information, call (808) 956-7932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org