Account Implementation Consultant
Location: Honolulu, HI
**Hybrid Work Environment - Must reside in Hawaii **
- Bachelor's degree and two years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge in identifying and resolving issues, collecting data, and analyzing and interpreting information.
- Demonstrated knowledge in planning, coordinating, and managing projects.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Word, Outlook/Email, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a plan and manage the "onboarding" and implementation of the system for designated customers, serving as a liaison with internal and external customers to move them onto an electronic platform. Work with large and/or complex accounts or their designated Third Party Administrators to negotiate enrollment requirements and standards.
- Coordinate open enrollment dates and benefit changes with other units, departments and vendor partners to ensure that operations and systems are ready to support open enrollment activities, TPA changes, and/or employer group buyouts/mergers.
- Analyze business problems and performance results of the employers and recommend controls and/or procedural changes to ensure quality and performance standards are met. Work with other units and/or departments to implement procedures that will meet corporate, BCBSA and employer group performance levels.
- Reports and analyzes data for use in management planning, budgeting, and decision-making.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned or directed.
**For more information and to apply, please visit www.hmsa.com/careers**
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact: Brandy Liang, HMSA