Engineering Alumni Association
The Engineering Alumni Association of the University of Hawaii (EAAUH) was established in 1983. EAAUH is the third (3rd) largest of UHAA’s member chapters with over 400 members, including graduates of the College of Engineering, former UH students, and friends of the College and UH.
The goals of the Engineering Alumni Association are to:
- Promote and foster a better understanding and relationship between the UH engineering faculty and students with the practicing engineering alumni;
- Promote fellowship among the UH engineering alumni through professional and social functions; and
- Provide professional support to the College of Engineering by sponsoring and assisting the College’s educational and research and development programs.
To achieve these goals the association holds several events throughout the year, with the annual golf tournament and the annual “Holmes”coming celebration being the biggest attractions.
2016–2017 Officers and Directors:
Neal N. Miyake, (BSEE 1987)
Business Deputy / Portfolio Coordinator, SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific
Anthony J. Paresa, P.E., (BSCE 1984)
SSFM International, Inc.
Dennis I. Toba, P.E., (BSEE 1991)
Ronald N.S. Ho & Associates, Inc.
Rodney S. Chong, P.E., (BSEE 1990)
Hawaiian Electric Company
Keith S. Uemura, P.E., (BSCE 1985)
President, ParEn Inc.
- Ken K. Hayashida, P.E., (BSCE 1983)
- John H. Katahira, P.E., (BSCE 1993, MSCE 1995)
- Ken C. Kawahara, P.E., (BSCE 1992)
- Diane Y. Kodama, P.E., (BSCE 1991)
- Stancher Mabellos, P.E., (BSCE 2002)
- Mike Y. Magaoay, (BSEE 1976)
- Derek K. Mukai, P.E., (BSME 1989)
- Martin A. Nakasone, P.E., (BSCE 1990)
- Dayna E. Nemoto, P.E., (BSCE 2004, MSCE 2008)
- Ross S. Okuda, P.E., (BSME 1992)
- Landon Sakai, (BSCE 2014)
- Wayne A. Shiroma, PhD, (BSEE 1986)
- Jonathan M. Suzuki, P.E., (BSCE 1975)
- Edward I. Yoshimura, P.E., (BSCE 1975)
- Kyle Y. Yukumoto, P.E., (BSCE 1993)
Brianne Yamada, Student Director