As of August 2019, UHAA has discontinued dues-based membership. All alumni are now eligible for special benefits, programs and resources as a result. If you have any questions about this change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Water Well Pump Installer
Location: Kahului, HI
We are Hiring a Water Well Pump Installer! (Kahului)
Alpha Inc. Hawaii, a Heavy Civil Construction company based in Maui, is locally owned and operated and is experiencing continuous growth. The company has been expanding in all four of its divisions since 2008, which include Heavy Civil, Drilling, Renewable Energy, and Concrete.
The company prioritizes its employees and offers competitive benefits and opportunities for career development. If you are seeking a workplace that promotes growth, fosters camaraderie, has a family-like culture, and values quality and production, we encourage you to apply for a position with us. With a workload that will keep you engaged; we welcome you to join our team.
- Installs water well pumps and pumping equipment into newly drilled wells.
- Set casing, install tremie pipe and pressure pump
- Conducts plumbness and alignment tests, and performs pump tests to assess well performance.
- Troubleshoots and repairs existing water well pumps, including electrical components.
- Removes water well pumps that are not repairable.
- Collects water well samples for analysis.
- Disinfects equipment, and prepares for jobs by assembling parts, supplies, and materials.
- Keeps accurate records of all work performed, and reports progress to Superintendent and Project Manager.
- Knows how to form and pour concrete pads.
- Has a thorough understanding of the benchmark elevation.
- Utilizes the proper gravel pack and cement plug for the well.
- Understands how to run the camera to ensure that the baskets have not failed, and the grouting process has properly been done.
- Computer competency required
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience as a drill helper or water well pump installer preferred.
- Welding, electrical, and construction knowledge and experience preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, and clean driving record.
- Valid pump installer license preferred.
- Takes Direction and follows instructions from Supervisor.
- Stays on task and has the follow-through to complete assignments efficiently and safely.
- Works independently and as part of a team.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
Ready to apply? If this job sounds like a fit for you, please visit https://www.hrsymphony.com/hrs/careers/AlphaInc
Any questions, please give us a call at 808-873-3883
Contact: Kalea Makanui, Alpha Inc.