Location: Kailua-Kona, HI
Be the change you want to see. The YWCA of Hawai’i Island team is committed to moving the organization and its mission—empowering women and eliminating racism—forward. If you share this passion, have fresh ideas, talent and a desire to serve your community, consider a position at the YWCA.
The Therapist position functions in a system of care which provides for the emotional and physical well-being of the sexual assault survivor and family members with the goal of providing services to reduce the risk of sexual assault and increase community awareness.
- Masters degree from an accredited program in a field with clinical counseling coursework such as social work, clinical psychology, nursing or related areas
- If the degree is in a field which attains licensure, the appropriate license, in good standing, is required
- Experience in working with children and adults in individual, family and group therapy (six months of experience or longer)
- Valid driver license, clean driving abstract, must carry current automobile insurance with the following minimum coverage $100,000, $300,000 and $30,000 (see HR Department for more details)
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Personnel in the position must not have a history of victimizing others through interpersonal violence and must be free from conviction of a crime which would have a substantial relationship to the functions and responsibilities of the position
Contact: Deanna Garcia, YWCA of Hawaii Island