Supervisor, Membership Servicing
Location: Honolulu, HI
**Hybrid Work Environment - Must reside on Oahu **
- Bachelor's degree and three (3) years related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- One (1) year of leadership, supervisory, or management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Work and Outlook.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the performance and address issues with any business partners or vendors that supports the Members Servicing Department.
- Build relationships with both internal and external customers to include members and employer groups to address issues and concerns and improve the customer experience.
- Recruit and retain effective teams through selection, development, compensation and motivation of personnel; develop talents necessary to achieve short- and long-term objectives through effective training, mentoring and coaching. Provides feedback and guidance, including timely completion of interim and annual performance reviews. Monitors overall workflow and prioritizes staff's work.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote and demonstrate desired corporate financial stewardship and outcomes.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned or directed.
**For more information and to apply, please visit www.hmsa.com/careers**
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact: Brandy Liang, HMSA