Location: Honolulu, HI
Our Product Specialists are on the front lines of our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation. In this role you will be responsible for enthusiastically welcoming all walk-in guests, answering all questions and generally managing the customer’s experience in the most positive way through charismatic presentation of our product.
You will be challenged to assist Owner Advisors in co-piloting test drives for Tesla enthusiasts and providing an experience that future customer would highly recommend to friends and family. You will help Tesla enthusiasts and future owners stay up to speed with Tesla by subscribing them to digital updates from the company and founder, Elon Musk. We will also ask you to identify future Tesla prospects and hand them off to Owner Advisors who will more directly walk them through the ownership process.
At the end of the day, you will be measured and rewarded by your ability to identify and to drive the collection of high quality leads, the hand off of excellent leads to Owner Advisors, and the support of all operational needs in the store.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for electric vehicles and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Convert foot traffic to leads
- Co-pilot customer test drives
- Support outbound events
- Assist customers in purchasing Tesla merchandise and maintaining professional store and product presentation
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service experience a plus
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate mindset
- Ability to engage any and all customers in stimulating conversation
- Ability to understand and convey technical concepts in a simple way
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.