Location: Oahu, HI
Interested in becoming a Paraprofessional and joining RCM's School Team?
RCM Health Care Services is hiring Paraprofessionals to work with students at schools in the State of Hawaii!
*Paraprofessional / Skills Educator* / *Behavior Technician*
Openings on Oahu
• Paraprofessionals provide supervision to students aged 3 to 22 to help them adapt within home, community and school settings.
• Identify everyday living skills among students that would benefit from improvement.
• Assess academic, vocational, behavioral and community activities.
• Create and implement educational plans that are individualized to student needs.
• FLEXIBLE work schedule – must be available between 7:30am and 3:30pm during school days.
*Qualifications of the Paraprofessional / Behavior Technician* :
o Associate Degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university. We will also accept people who are in the process of obtaining their degree (48 credits or more).
o Must score within an acceptable range regarding English and Math skills.
o Preferred education within the areas of Education, Psychology, Social Work, Pre-Med, Nursing, Occupational Health, Criminal Justice or Speech Therapy.
*• Preferred Experience*
- 1 or more years of working with children.
- School or after-school settings preferred (teacher, tutor, mentor, etc)
Past experience working with children is preferred but not mandatory.
Please call to hear more about the position or apply at the link below!