Nurse Manager, QUEST Quality Improvement
Location: Honolulu, HI
- Bachelor's degree and five years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Two years of previous supervisory or management or four years of previous leadership experience.
- Registered nurse (RN), with active license in the state of Hawaii
- Possess a strong working knowledge of HEDIS and Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) processes or NCQA performance standards.
- Experience leading diverse teams in matrix organizations.
- Skill in driving change and innovative thinking in continuous quality improvement.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities / Women / Protected Veterans / Disabled
Contact: Brandy Liang, HMSA