Location: Kaneohe, Hawaii
Under the supervision of the Clinical Administrative Supervisor this position is the first point of contact for persons calling or visiting Hina Mauka's Kaneohe facility.
I. Essential Functions
1. Assure the confidentiality of client identity, organizational and client related documents.
2. Maintain accurate record regarding visitor/contact log (to include phone messages), client intakes, exit interviews, and other relevant documents.
3. Assist the clinical department in the management of client belongings to restrict unauthorized items in treatment setting.
4. Answers telephones, greet visitors and announces visitors to the appropriate departments. Assures appropriate front desk coverage.
5. Maintains screening/assessment packets for the Intake Department.
6. Assists Admissions staff with assessments by helping potential clients with completing assessment forms.
7. Schedules client exit interviews with Administrative Management.
8. Processes incoming/outgoing mail, maintains postal meter machine and keeps monthly postage log.
9. Assists administrative and admissions staff with data entry, billing, copying and distribution of memos and correspondence.
10. Manage waiting area activity level; assist clients who are reporting for treatment as needed.
11. Maintain electronic files
12. Check client insurance status
13. Assist with maintaining waitlist
14. Assist Clinical Admin with client chart closures and transfers
15. Maintain lunch list, accept payments & dispense lunch tickets
II. Other Functions
1. Performs other related duties as assigned.
III. Qualification Requirements
Experience and Training:
1. High school diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Typing skills of 40 wpm and clerical and data entry skills.
3. Previous experience with multi-line telephone system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of computer operations
2. Excellent telephone skills and customer service skills.
3. Strong organizational skills.
4. Good written and verbal communication skills.
5. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
6. Ability to respond calmly and efficiently in stressful situations.
7. Ability to work as a team member within Hina Mauka's philosophy.
IV. Physical/Mental Demands
Light physical effort; occasional standing/walking. May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO-22days, Holiday-15 days, FSA, EAP, Life Insurance, STDI.
Apply: Please send resume and salary expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer