Customer Solutions Supervisor - Water & Energy
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is seeking a Customer Solutions Supervisor based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
This is an exciting opportunity to support Hawaii’s sustainability and resiliency goals in the energy and water conservation. The Customer Solutions Supervisor is a critical role within the organization. This person will help implement and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing Customer & Product Support projects, serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management, and will also be responsible for overseeing the status of projects and budgets. You will coordinate schedules, deliver status reports and manage all day-to-day operations in the call center. You will assess project issues, and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers' satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop new mechanisms for monitoring project progress, and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients, utilizing call center and IT platforms.
- Provide frontline management, overseeing the staffing and personnel development of the customer service support center on-site in the Honolulu, Hawaii office.
- Help Program Staff meet the execution of energy and water programs to meet performance and savings goals.
- Document processes and create team alignment across our client programs, while possessing a solid understanding of program deliverables.
- Manage and enhance customer support delivery, leveraging Honeywell IT Assets.
- Deliver reports against internal and external KPI targets.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree or 3-5 years of Customer Service Management experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with metric driven operations and understanding of KPI’s.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading a team to attain operational targets.
- A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in customer service.
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Power Point, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Current and prior experience in project management
- PMP Certification
- Must be versatile and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working across various teams and stakeholders
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.
- An ability to influence across a broader organization.
- Ability to engage external clients with a high degree of professionalism.
- Comfortable in leading internal and client-facing discussions and meetings
- Prior engagement with trades or manufacturer relationships.
- Prior call center experience
Contact: Kristen Rouse, Honeywell