Central Reservation Agent Bilingual (Japanese)
Location: Honolulu, HI
This position is the primary voice and initial experience for all customer and/or Agent reservations. Cenral Reservation Agents primarily answer incoming calls, check and process orders received via departmental email, fax and website portal, in order to book and/or reconfirm reservations, process payments, and answer customer questions.
Essential Job Functions - Incumbent may perform any or all of the following:
- Activity and Tour bookings and payment processing
- Advise customers of Roberts Hawaii products (including, but not limited to)
- Outer Island Tours, Shore Excursions, Magic of Polynesia, Airport Express Shuttle, Wiki Wiki Shuttle, UH Shuttle, Private School Bus, and more.
- Answer inoming phone calls and service customers promtly in a pleasant and professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Skills - Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient in Japanese & English
- Able to type a minimum of 40 wpm accurately
Contact: Tatiana Robertson, Roberts Hawaii