Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Honolulu, HI
If you are self-starter, detail oriented, an effective communicator, and highly organized – we may have the job for you! Locally owned and operated window covering wholesaler and manufacturer, we are looking for a full time (M-F) Accounts Receivable Specialist in the Honolulu, Hawaii area. A strong candidate for this position will be someone able to enter, post, and reconcile payment batches, research and correct customer related issues, and place billing related/collection
- Process daily cash receipts –including credit card transactions and bank deposits
- Provide information, as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/purchasing department and other stakeholders
- Maintain various AR related schedules, logs, and files
- Reconcile client accounts receivables and maintain payment schedules
- Communicate daily with internal departments and customers to ensure timely collections on customer accounts – including collection calls and/or collection correspondence
- Must be able to quickly and accurately research and resolve customer discrepancies to make adjustments, issue credit memos, and/or suggest write offs
- Carry out additional related duties and help with special projects on an as-needed basis, such as account reconciliation, month-end close, and other accounting related projects
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field or AA & 2+ years of relevant experience
- ERP system experience preferred
- Proficient data entry abilities
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with various departments and customers
- Reliable, dependable, analytical, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
Benefits include health insurance, vacation, sick, and holiday time as well as 401k.
Compensation: $17-$22 per hour, based on experience.
Please respond to this posting with a short cover note and include your resume as a PDF. Serious candidates only, please do not call or stop by.
Contact: Kathleen Hamil, Window World, Inc