Youth & Young Adult Program Supervisor (Ku I Ka Mana)
Location: Waimanalo, HI
The Kū I Ka Māna Supervisor creates, implements, maintains and evaluates all Kū I Ka Māna (KIKM) activities which serve the patients and community of the Ko`olau Poko Ahupua`a. In addition, this position will provide and manage health education programs targeting youth/young adults enrolled in KIKM, their families, and the neighborhoods in which they reside. This position also provides supervision to all Kū I Ka Māna Department staff.
This position has supervisory responsibilities of all Kū I Ka Māna staff.
May proctor health education student interns placed at WHC
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in health education, health promotion or health related field from an accredited institution.
- Master’s degree in health education from an accredited institution preferred.
- Certificate of Health Education Specialist (CHES) preferred but not required.
- Two years or more experience in health education preferred.
- Experience in community and working with culturally diverse populations desired.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Current State of Hawaii Driver’s License and Auto Liability Insurance
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental Drug, Vision) – Employee coverage paid by WHC
- Discounted Medical and Dental services provided by WHC
- Paid Holidays – 10 Full days and 2 Half Days
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 1 to 3 years – Max. Accrual = 120 hours, 3 to 8 years – Max. Accrual = 160 hours, 8 + years – Max. Accrual = 200 hours
- Paid Wellness Hours
- Wellness Bucks - $200 annually
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Group-term Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Retirement Savings Pan 403(b) – Employer match 50% of employee contribution up to a maximum of 3% of employee wages
- Flexible Spending Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Longevity Benefit – After 10 or more years of service
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- and more.....
Contact: Malulani Eccleshall, Waimanalo Health Center
Phone: (808) 954-7173