As part of its annual National Practice Test activities, Kaplan Test Prep in partnership with the University of Hawai‘i Alumni Association, will hold a free GRE, LSAT and MCAT practice test event for prospective graduate, law and medical school applicants. The event is aimed at gauging students' test-taking strengths and weaknesses in a simulated test environment and helping them improve before the real experience. Registration deadline is Feb. 20.
- On-site practice tests for GRE (Graduate), LSAT (Law), MCAT (Medical)
- Get an overview of the exam and its role in the admissions process
- Experience the exam under proctored conditions
- Learn exclusive strategies to help you prepare for test day
- Receive your test scores after the test and strategy session using your web-enabled device (iPhone, Android, iPad or laptop)
- Attendees enrolling in courses on test day will receive up to $100 off select Kaplan courses - combinable with 10% off UHAA (paid) member discount*
Each test will last up to 4 hours and will be proctored like an actual exam. Students that bring a web-enabled mobile device will have access to their exam scores immediately with comprehensive feedback on their individual performance. Following each test, a Kaplan Test Prep expert instructor will give a short workshop on test-taking strategies and will answer any questions you may have. To register or for more information, visit bit.ly/HawaiiPracticeSpring13 or call 1-800-KAPTEST.
Paid UHAA members receive 10% off select Kaplan courses *. Not a paid UHAA member? Sign up today for lots of great discounts and benefits .
* Restrictions apply.
About Kaplan Test Prep
UHAA benefit partner, Kaplan Test Prep is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. Established in 1938, Kaplan is the world leader in the test prep industry. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.